APS for Windows
- 64 bit Windows 10 or 11
- .Net 4.7.2 or later
- PowerPoint-software for PowerPoint-files
- 64-bit Adobe Reader or 64-bit Adobe Acrobat for PDF-files
- v.18.104.22.168 (26. November 2023)
– FIXED an issue where the images wouldnt display properly if the app auto-launces on startup
– ADDED an option to set the refresh-rate of the image-fades, from 25 to 120 FPS.
APS for Mac
- CPU: Both Intel and Apple Silicon CPUs are supported natively
- OS-support: 10.14 and beyond (Ventura, Monterey, Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave)
- PowerPoint-software for PowerPoint-files
- Keynote software for Keynote-files
- Google Chrome or Adobe Acrobat for PDF-files
- v.2.2 (3) (28. November 2023)
– CHANGED PDF-program from Google Chrome to Skim PDF
– IMPROVED switching to Adobe PDF documents. The fullscreen-command should execute faster
– ADDED seamless switching when switching with PDF files using Skim PDF and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- v. 2.2 (2)(5. October 2023)
– FIXED compatibility for Mojave OS
- v. 2.2 (1) (28. August 2023) – – – ADDED optional fade in & fade out to the images and screenshots
- For full version-history, see changelog
Buy and Activate
- To use the software without restrictions you need to activate the applications with a licence. Licences can be bought from the store.
- We currently offer subscription based licences with yearly payment.
- To activate the application, copy your licence key-code into the activation-field and push OK.
- You can use the software as much as you want in trial-mode. The only restriction is that the applications will close after 10 minutes.
Control presentations and still-images inside your computer
On shows and events where different speakers bring their own presentations, APS is an indispensable tool for the AV-technician responsible for the visual content: You no longer have to search the Finder-menu for the next presentation. By using our commands instead, you get a smoother workflow when dealing with Powerpoint, Keynote and PDF files.
Use buttons and shortcuts to switch between Keynote, Powerpoint and PDF-presentations
Freeze the slide while you go out of the presentation to do edits
Display other images on top of your presentation
Simplify your setup
In large coorporate events, APS can reduce the number of computers and switcher-inputs needed to handle presentations
For smaller conference-setups, APS can replace the traditional hardware presentation-switcher
Trusted by leading industry professionals
APS is an invaluable part of our setup, especially for productions with limited crew. To be able to switch between presentations seamlessly on 1 machine simplifies our setup alot, and enables us to deliver professional, sleak looking events with a minimum of hardware and crew.
– Vegard Lunde Wiik, Grevent, Norway
Your software saves me so much time and stress.. Combined with companion just makes it easy for me to have 6 different PPTs for one assembly
– David Szoka, The Farrall Centre, Australia
I am a technologist and a power user of apps and I can tell you that PresentationTools apps are few of the best tools I have ever used during my shows.
– Mark Wehbeh, Spacetune Events, UAE
APS changes presentations with one button in about 2sec and we now enjoy a stress-free handling of whole folders full of presentations. APS is truly a lifesaver and makes presentation switching a breeze.
– Livestream Producer at Tekna, Norway
I have just purchased and put APS into use at a conference. It worked very well and will be a very useful tool for me going forward. Will continue to recommend it.
– Dan Inge Bruheim, Totaltek A/S, Norway
Switch presentations with shortcuts
With APS, Ctrl + right arrow (PC) or Command + right arrow (Mac) will display the next presentation in the folder. This makes it easy to create a playlist of presentations: The only preparation you need is to sort them numerically in a folder. Then, during the show, just push the APS-shortcut to display the next file.
Display images and screenshots
Our new image-viewer tries to solve the problem of what the presentation-computer should show to the audience when there is no presentation to display. For example, what if you are in the middle of a presentation and you discover that there is a mistake in the next slide? With APS you can now freeze the screen, exit the presentation, do edits and go back, and the audience won’t know what just happened.
And with our image-bank of 10 images you can easily display backdrops and logos before, between and after the presentations, creating a seamless and flexible workflow inside the box
All the commands for APS can be found in the popular Companion-software, which allows you control different devices using hardware-controllers over the local network. Feedback on the buttons will show if an image is displayed or ready to be used. With our presets found in the Companion menu it is easy to drag and drop the buttons where you need them.
New: Advanced presentation-control
Version 2.1 of APS brings more commands and feedback for our Companion-module:
- Create buttons that opens specific Powerpoint, Keynote and PDF files. Choose which slide it will start from, and whether it will start in fullscreen.
- Advance slides while using other applications
- Go to specific slides
Control your licences from the user-dashboard
With a subscription-licence you can create an account on this site where you can monitor your licences, release licences from activated computers, and manage your subscriptions registered to your email-address.