Auto Presentation Switcher
Introducing the World's First Cross-Platform Software Presentation Switcher
- Use buttons and shortcuts to switch between Keynote, Powerpoint and PDF-presentations
- Freeze the slide while you go out of the presentation to do edits (New in v2!)
- Display other images on top of your presentation (New in v2!)
- In large coorporate events, APS will simplify the workflow and reduce the number of computers necessary to handle presentations
- For smaller conference-setups, APS can replace the traditional hardware presentation-switcher
- When sharing presentations online through Zoom or Microsoft Teams, APS can act as a buffer between the computer and what is shared with the audience
- 64 bit PC with windows 10
.Net 4.7.2 or later
- PowerPoint-software for PowerPoint-files
- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat for PDF-files
- Mac with Mojave, Catalina or Big Sur OS.
- Intel or M1 processor using Rosetta (read more)
- PowerPoint-software for PowerPoint-files
- Keynote software for Keynote-files
- Google Chrome or Adobe Acrobat for PDF-files
Companion: V.2.2 or later is required to control still-images and screenshots. V.2.1 and above will only support presentation-control.
Please note that v.2.2 from Companion is is currently still in beta.
Switch presentations with shortcuts
When using Powerpoint, Keynote or PDF, Auto Presentation Switcher (APS) gives you extra shortcuts that lets you display, switch and close presentations.
Imagine a conference with multiple speakers and presentation-files in different formats. When new presenters are introduced to the stage it can be a challenge to open and display their presentations quickly enough. Common methods to solve this has been to use a hardware presentation switcher with an extra computer or render all the presentations together in one large file. Now you have another way to make the transitions:
APS is the first software-presentation switcher that works directly with the presentation-files through their original programs.
This means that you can work exactly the way you are used to with Keynote and PowerPoint except that you now have an easier way of switching and controlling the presentations. Our app runs silently in the background of your computer and will only be activated when you trigger the commands.
The commands for presentation-control will control other programs (Keynote, PowerPoint etc.) and in some cases also control your keyboard.
We use scripts that automate tasks which you could also do manually. With APS you will save valuable time and reduce the risk of doing mistakes while keeping a workflow that is similar to what you are used to.
Display images and screenshots (New in v2!)
Our new image-viewer tries to solve the problem of what the presentation-computer should show to the audience when there is no presentation to display. For example, what if you are in the middle of a presentation and you discover that there is a mistake in the next slide? With APS you can now freeze the screen, exit the presentation, do edits and go back, and the audience won’t know what just happened.
And with our image-bank of 10 images you can easily display backdrops and logos before, between and after the presentations, creating a seamless and flexible workflow inside the box.
All the commands for APS can be found in the popular Companion-software, which allows you control different devices using hardware-controllers over the local network. Feedback on the buttons will show if an image is displayed or ready to be used.
With our presets found in the Companion menu it is easy to drag and drop the buttons where you need them.
Trial version and licence
You can download the app and try it as much as you want in trial-mode. The one restriction is that it will close after 10 minutes every time you open it. To use the program without restrictions you can purchase a license from the “Store” page.
The same licence works for both PC and Mac versions of APS.
Who should use Auto Presentation Switcher?
- Professional Audio/Video Engineers on conferences and events. The software can work very well as a part of a bigger technical setup with several computers running through a video mixer.
- Event Organizers and Meeting Leaders. Our software is very easy to use and not much technical knowledge is required.
- Conferences, events, seminars and meetings
- Shows and awards
- Webinars and digital events
- House of Worship