The latest version of CueTimer brings more options to the graphic that is displayed in the Fullscreen and NDI windows. We now have:
- Background image
- Additional Date & Clock
- Drop shadow
- Options for low NDI-framerates: 2, 5 & 10 FPS. This can be useful if you need to save network-traffic.
- New on/off animation (no fade). (Works great with the 2 FPS NDI!)
- Separate background key-color for Web and Local Outputs. This lets you do things like having a PIP with green-screen for the HDMI output, while using a regular black background for the webpage. We also fixed a bug for transparent background in the webpage.
- The Preferences menu is now automatically updated when doing changes
- The real name of the monitor is shown when assigning monitor for the Fullscreen Output
- Option to hide seconds for the countdown/countup.
- “Default” option for Colour/Animations makes it easier to have one colour-style regardless of the timer-state